Wednesday 5 July 2017

Challenge #301 - Going Digital - The Paper Shelter

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, Im writing this post well in advance as hopefully if all goes well I will be in hospital waiting sometime today to have my bowel operation, thats providing it does'nt get postponed or cancelled, and I'm leaving the running of the Design Team to my fellow Team member Nikki who I know is extremely able of taking it on, thank you Nikki I do appreciate it.
Anyway this weeks theme is all about

Going Digital

This means we want you to use a digital image and you can also use digital papers as well, which I shall do anyway.
 But firstly you will want to know who our Sponsors are and as always our sponsers are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website


But as always it comes with the rule that you must have used one of their products on your card or project, this could be a Image, Paper or Printable and even if you don't, they will still give you 3 digi images of your own choice, so it really is a win win situation don't you think.
And now to show you what I have created for this Challenge


This image is called "Business Man" and he reminds me so much of all the young men who go up to London on the train to work in the offices in the City, mind you that over 60 years ago no doubt things have'nt changed much since I worked there. You will find him here.
I printed him onto white card then coloured him with my copic pens and then cut him out with my Nestabilitie Die and made a mount out of larger one in black card. The sentiment was one I downloaded by the internet and printed it onto a piece of card and mounted this onto another piece of the same black card.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card with a first mount out of black card the backing paper is also from the same design set as my image and you will find it here. I then used another piece of black card and used a Martha Stewart punch along the edge and placed it on the left hand side of my card. I then placed my mounted image towards the left and the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner.
I then used several embellishments, down the right hand side and a bus on the bottom under the image.
Now that youve seen my Card I do hope that you will pop over to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot to see what the rest of my very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration and I hope you will want to take part in this "Going Digital" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

No comments: